The Natural Seaton Festival is an event for the whole community, and we need enthusiastic and reliable people to help make it a success.
We are looking for volunteers to help with the following tasks over the two days:
- Setting up and taking down gazebos (will require an early start)
- Directing traders’ vehicles to car park spaces in Tesco car park – morning only
- Being a point of contact for visitors – mingling with the crowds, giving out directions to the different events and information about what’s on
- Being stationed at key points (the Esplanade, the harbour, Cliff Field Gardens, Thury Harcourt Place and Tesco Plaza) and liaising with Tramway staff by phone in case of any problems arising
- Keeping an eye on litter – litter picking where necessary (especially by the food stands on Thury Harcourt Place)
- Assisting with a children’s beach art activity
- Directing spectators to the talks and performances in the amphitheatre outside Seaton Jurassic
Festival volunteers will be asked to attend an information session prior to the festival weekend and will be issued with hi-viz vests, maps of the town and a festival programme.
If you would like to be involved and can spare time on one or both of the festival days, please contact Diane Roberts firstname.lastname@example.org, or Nicola Stone email@example.com, or call 01297 20375 to speak to us about the festival.
We look forward to hearing from you!