How to get to Seaton
If travelling from the West, exit at junction 30 (Exeter) of the M5 and use the scenic A3052 coast road, which takes approximately 40 minutes. If travelling from the East on the A303, take the A358 towards Chard and Axminster.
Dartline 20, AVMT 52, Hatch Green 391, 392 and 393 and the AVMT 885; Stagecoach 9 and 9A service.
Trams will be running every 20 minutes from 10am until 6pm during the festival weekend. Trams depart from Seaton and Colyton at 00, 20 and 40 minutes past the hour. All day explorer tickets are available to enable you to hop on and off all day to make the most of your visit.
South Western Railway run frequent trains between London Waterloo and Exeter St. David’s via Axminster which is 8 miles away by car.
Seaton Taxis 01297 24666
Go Eco Cabs 01297 445444
Axminster Taxis 01297 33055
Axminster Cabs 01297 33055
Station Taxis 01297 34424
Exeter airport is 20 miles away by car from Seaton.
Directions to venues
Activities and events will take place at the following locations around Seaton:
- Thury Harcourt Place EX12 2WD
Located outside Seaton station
- Tesco Plaza EX12 2WD
Located outside Tesco
- The Amphitheatre EX12 2WD
Located between Seaton Jurassic and Seaton station
- Cliff Field Gardens EX12 2PH
To the west of the town. Accessed from Beer Road.
- The beach (Esplanade) EX12 2LN – look out for the Natural Seaton flag.
- The harbour EX12 4AA – the crabbing competition will take place outside Seaton Kayak and Angling centre
Parking is available at the following pay and display car parks run by East Devon District Council:
- Underfleet Car park, EX12 2WD – this is approximately a 3-minute walk to Thury Harcourt Place, the Amphitheatre and Tesco Plaza. Those in need of accessible parking should park here.
- Seaton Town Hall Long Stay Car park, EX12 2WE – approximately a 4-minute walk to Thury Harcourt Place, the Amphitheatre and Tesco Plaza.
- Orchard Short Stay Car park, Old Beer Road, EX12 2PD – approximately an 8-minute walk Thury Harcourt Place, the Amphitheatre and Tesco Plaza.
For further information about parking at these locations please go to https://seaton.gov.uk/travel-parking/
Parking can also be found on Seaton Esplanade, on the seafront – pay and display at the ticket machines.
Public toilets can be found at:
- Harbour Road/ Thury Harcourt Place, Seaton EX12 2WD
- West Walk, Seaton EX12 2QW
There are also toilets located in Seaton Station and Tesco.